The South Side of the Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's your favorite Star Wars movie?

+2
damkira
zex
6 posters

Go down

What's your favorite Star Wars movie?

What's your favorite Star Wars movie? I_vote_lcap0%What's your favorite Star Wars movie? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What's your favorite Star Wars movie? I_vote_lcap0%What's your favorite Star Wars movie? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What's your favorite Star Wars movie? I_vote_lcap14%What's your favorite Star Wars movie? I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
What's your favorite Star Wars movie? I_vote_lcap86%What's your favorite Star Wars movie? I_vote_rcap 86% 
[ 6 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

What's your favorite Star Wars movie? Empty What's your favorite Star Wars movie?

Post  zex Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:48 pm

Self explanatory....myself I have to go with the third one, it really closes the circle perfectly, even if with some subpar actors

Last edited by zex on Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
zex
zex
Admin

https://southsky.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

What's your favorite Star Wars movie? Empty Re: What's your favorite Star Wars movie?

Post  damkira Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:41 pm

I'm not a huge Star Wars fan but I have seen all the movies, and prefer the "darker" ones.. especially The Empire Strikes Back and to a lesser extent The Revenge of the Sith.
damkira
damkira
Admin

Back to top Go down

What's your favorite Star Wars movie? Empty Re: What's your favorite Star Wars movie?

Post  KingFate Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:15 am

Empire had the better ending. Luke get's his hand cut off, finds out Vader is his father, and Han gets frozen and taken away by Boba Fett. It ends on such an down end note. That's what life is, a series of down endings. All Jedi had was a bunch of muppets.
KingFate
KingFate
User

Back to top Go down

Post  c0n3j0 Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:33 pm

Five because it was the darkest.

It also has some of the most memorable/most parodied scenes of Sarwars.
c0n3j0
c0n3j0
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Mako Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:03 pm

Mako
Mako
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Snesboy Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:39 pm

Empire Strikes Back followed by Revenge of the Sith.
Snesboy
Snesboy
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down