The South Side of the Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Social Network, a.k.a Facebook Movie

+4
Sonix
Angel Fire
damkira
zex
8 posters

Go down

The Social Network, a.k.a Facebook Movie Empty The Social Network, a.k.a Facebook Movie

Post  zex Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:01 pm

So, I went to cinema yesterday and watched it. It's great, go see it now, it really deserves the praise. I'm not saying you'll watch the bestest movie ever, but it's really one of the best you'll watch this year, it's really interesting. I admit I was skeptic, specially considering I'm a declared Facebook-hater, but the plot really flows perfectly, maybe a bit too nerdy sometimes (which for me is good since I study that, but I could see why it could be confusing for others). My only gripe is that it ends a bit too abruptly, maybe it'd have benefited from some 20 mins more or so.

So, if you've watched it, post opinions, if not, GO
zex
zex
Admin

https://southsky.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

The Social Network, a.k.a Facebook Movie Empty Re: The Social Network, a.k.a Facebook Movie

Post  damkira Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:10 pm

I thought about seeing it but never got around to it. Will probably watch it when a decent quality torrent comes out for it.
damkira
damkira
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Social Network, a.k.a Facebook Movie Empty Re: The Social Network, a.k.a Facebook Movie

Post  Angel Fire Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:10 pm

I think I want to see it.
Angel Fire
Angel Fire
Noob

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1496500376

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonix Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:22 am

damkira wrote:Will probably watch it when a decent quality torrent comes out for it.
Yea...
Sonix
Sonix
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KingFate Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:38 pm

damkira wrote:I thought about seeing it but never got around to it. Will probably watch it when a decent quality torrent comes out for it.
I am on the same boat here...just gonna wait it out.
KingFate
KingFate
User

Back to top Go down

Post  c0n3j0 Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:03 pm

I was actually surprised by its quality.

Need to see it.
c0n3j0
c0n3j0
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Kantor Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:54 pm

It's definitely worth seeing, guys.

I thought the same as you - "How could a movie like this possibly be good?"
Then I was pressured into seeing it, and it's brilliant. Slightly overdramatised, but entertaining the whole way through.
Kantor
Kantor
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  damkira Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:24 pm

damkira
damkira
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  damkira Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:20 am

Ok so I watched the first 30 minutes or so of this movie and turned it off bc i thought it was boring.. don't really understand why everyone liked this movie.

Here's a good one (and HQ dvdrip)

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5917386/Scott_Pilgrim_vs_the_World_%282010%29_DVDRip_XviD-MAX

As far as nerdy, you can't get much more than this.. it also has Zelda music in its soundtrack..
damkira
damkira
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Snesboy Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:54 pm

I liked it but I preferred Scott Pilgrim Vs. the World. (thanks for posting that link damk)

Yeah, they are two completely different kind of movies but they are both nerdtastic. SP is just more nerdtastic Smile
Snesboy
Snesboy
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down