The South Side of the Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will there ever be a one console future?

3 posters

Go down

Will there ever be a one console future?

Will there ever be a one console future? I_vote_lcap17%Will there ever be a one console future? I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
Will there ever be a one console future? I_vote_lcap83%Will there ever be a one console future? I_vote_rcap 83% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 6

Will there ever be a one console future? Empty Will there ever be a one console future?

Post  Mako Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:31 pm

By this, I mean only one home console. Maybe all the manufactures could work together to make one device they are all happy with. Maybe one of these manufacturers buys out the other two and no one else enters the market... It could happen many different ways, but do you think it ever will happen?

I personally doubt it, but you never know.
Mako
Mako
Admin

Back to top Go down

Will there ever be a one console future? Empty Re: Will there ever be a one console future?

Post  damkira Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:19 pm

I think that it would be terrible if that did happen, after all, competition breeds innovation... and people always look for variety.
damkira
damkira
Admin

Back to top Go down

Will there ever be a one console future? Empty Re: Will there ever be a one console future?

Post  c0n3j0 Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:58 pm

Honestly, if it ever were too happen I wouldn't care. Would be too busy not giving a rat's ass about games anymore.
c0n3j0
c0n3j0
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum