The South Side of the Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you could have one super power, which would it be?

4 posters

Go down

If you could have one super power, which would it be?

If you could have one super power, which would it be? I_vote_lcap0%If you could have one super power, which would it be? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
If you could have one super power, which would it be? I_vote_lcap25%If you could have one super power, which would it be? I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 2 ]
If you could have one super power, which would it be? I_vote_lcap25%If you could have one super power, which would it be? I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 8

If you could have one super power, which would it be? Empty If you could have one super power, which would it be?

Post  Mako Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:58 am

Which one would you want, and why would you want it?
Mako
Mako
Admin

Back to top Go down

If you could have one super power, which would it be? Empty Re: If you could have one super power, which would it be?

Post  zex Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:44 pm

Super speed, I'd steal everything I need and wouldn't ever be caught. Life of luxury ^_^
zex
zex
Admin

https://southsky.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

If you could have one super power, which would it be? Empty Re: If you could have one super power, which would it be?

Post  c0n3j0 Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:16 pm

Super strength. It's the most down to earth and most bad-ass.
c0n3j0
c0n3j0
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonix Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:40 am

Teleportation.
Sonix
Sonix
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum