The South Side of the Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I keep pressing the new topic button instead of the post reply button!

+2
Xen
c0n3j0
6 posters

Go down

Agree?

I keep pressing the new topic button instead of the post reply button! I_vote_lcap100%I keep pressing the new topic button instead of the post reply button! I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 3 ]
I keep pressing the new topic button instead of the post reply button! I_vote_lcap0%I keep pressing the new topic button instead of the post reply button! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

I keep pressing the new topic button instead of the post reply button! Empty I keep pressing the new topic button instead of the post reply button!

Post  c0n3j0 Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:37 pm

i just did it right now.

Someone do something about it! I waste 10 seconds of my life going back just to click on the right button!
c0n3j0
c0n3j0
Veteran

Back to top Go down

I keep pressing the new topic button instead of the post reply button! Empty Re: I keep pressing the new topic button instead of the post reply button!

Post  Xen Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:41 pm

So do I... as I did right now =/
Xen
Xen
User

Back to top Go down

I keep pressing the new topic button instead of the post reply button! Empty Re: I keep pressing the new topic button instead of the post reply button!

Post  damkira Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:56 pm

Well thats good... We could use any new topics... oooh here's one. Did you know doctors were able to cure a man from AIDS in Berlin? He was injected with stem cells from people who have natural immunity to the hiv virus in order to treat his lukemia.. and he is completely cured of AIDS.. the first person ever to be. Good news.
damkira
damkira
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xen Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:16 pm

damkira wrote:Well thats good... We could use any new topics... oooh here's one. Did you know doctors were able to cure a man from AIDS in Berlin? He was injected with stem cells from people who have natural immunity to the hiv virus in order to treat his lukemia.. and he is completely cured of AIDS.. the first person ever to be. Good news.
Let me get this... he had both AIDS AND Leukemia? Talk about bad luck... also... AIDS immunity?
Xen
Xen
User

Back to top Go down

Post  damkira Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:33 pm

Xen wrote:
damkira wrote:Well thats good... We could use any new topics... oooh here's one. Did you know doctors were able to cure a man from AIDS in Berlin? He was injected with stem cells from people who have natural immunity to the hiv virus in order to treat his lukemia.. and he is completely cured of AIDS.. the first person ever to be. Good news.
Let me get this... he had both AIDS AND Leukemia? Talk about bad luck... also... AIDS immunity?

I know right.. and you thought you had problems... some people have a mutated gene with something called a CCR5 Receptor that makes them immune to the HIV virus.
damkira
damkira
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  c0n3j0 Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:00 pm

My annoyance cannot be compared to mere AIDS! Razz
c0n3j0
c0n3j0
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  c0n3j0 Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:01 pm

damkira wrote:
Xen wrote:

I know right.. and you thought you had problems... some people have a mutated gene with something called a CCR5 Receptor that makes them immune to the HIV virus.

Isn't immunity good?
c0n3j0
c0n3j0
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  damkira Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:33 pm

c0n3j0 wrote:
damkira wrote:
Xen wrote:

Isn't immunity good?

Uhm.. Yes it is. You really didn't know that? affraid
damkira
damkira
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zex Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:41 am

Happened to me too a lot of times -_-
zex
zex
Admin

https://southsky.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonix Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:58 am

Can't say it happens to me.
Sonix
Sonix
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Snesboy Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:24 am

Has never happened to me. Not even once. Sounds like a personal problem Razz
Snesboy
Snesboy
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  zex Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:08 am

Sounds more like you two don't create threads
zex
zex
Admin

https://southsky.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Snesboy Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:15 am

zex wrote:Sounds more like you two don't create threads

I've made three threads. No one wants to hear my bitching anyways.
Snesboy
Snesboy
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  c0n3j0 Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:19 pm

damkira wrote:
c0n3j0 wrote:
damkira wrote:
Xen wrote:

Isn't immunity good?

Uhm.. Yes it is. You really didn't know that? affraid

you started the phrase by saying "and you thought you had problems..." it just makes me think you were implying that having the CCR5 receptor was bad >_>
c0n3j0
c0n3j0
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down