The South Side of the Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you watching the NCAA tournament?

4 posters

Go down

Are you watching the NCAA tournament?

Are you watching the NCAA tournament? I_vote_lcap0%Are you watching the NCAA tournament? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Are you watching the NCAA tournament? I_vote_lcap40%Are you watching the NCAA tournament? I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
Are you watching the NCAA tournament? I_vote_lcap20%Are you watching the NCAA tournament? I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
Are you watching the NCAA tournament? I_vote_lcap40%Are you watching the NCAA tournament? I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
Are you watching the NCAA tournament? I_vote_lcap0%Are you watching the NCAA tournament? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

Are you watching the NCAA tournament? Empty Are you watching the NCAA tournament?

Post  Mako Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:11 pm

March madness is well underway now. So far all three teams I was rooting for have lost (Michigan, Michigan State, and Oakland) so that kind of sucks, but it is still a pretty good tournament so far. What about you, are you keeping up with the games? Who are you rooting for?
Mako
Mako
Admin

Back to top Go down

Are you watching the NCAA tournament? Empty Re: Are you watching the NCAA tournament?

Post  zex Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:03 pm

I don't see why I'd watch a lower division of basketball. It's like watching the 2nd division of the Spanish of English leagues...sure, you care if you have the bad luck of your team playing there...but otherwhise, why care when you have something better to watch?
zex
zex
Admin

https://southsky.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Are you watching the NCAA tournament? Empty Re: Are you watching the NCAA tournament?

Post  Sonix Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:46 am

I couldn't care less about it.
Sonix
Sonix
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  c0n3j0 Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:18 pm

Sonix wrote:I couldn't care less about it.

Me neither.
c0n3j0
c0n3j0
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum