The South Side of the Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you could travel back in time for one week...

5 posters

Go down

If you could go back in time which decade would you go to?

If you could travel back in time for one week... I_vote_lcap0%If you could travel back in time for one week... I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
If you could travel back in time for one week... I_vote_lcap33%If you could travel back in time for one week... I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
If you could travel back in time for one week... I_vote_lcap0%If you could travel back in time for one week... I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
If you could travel back in time for one week... I_vote_lcap33%If you could travel back in time for one week... I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 6

If you could travel back in time for one week... Empty If you could travel back in time for one week...

Post  Mako Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:58 pm

...which decade would you go to? Aldo, you can't screw up with history at all, so no going back to kill someone who shouldn't be dead and things of that nature. Also, why would you chose that decade?

Admin

Back to top Go down

If you could travel back in time for one week... Empty Re: If you could travel back in time for one week...

Post  c0n3j0 Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:57 am

Screw the 50's

I wanna go sometimes before and bring all my high-tech stuff and just fuck with their minds.
c0n3j0
c0n3j0
Veteran

Back to top Go down

If you could travel back in time for one week... Empty Re: If you could travel back in time for one week...

Post  zex Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:01 pm

Doubt I'd do it, before it was boring-er than today, with no videogames, no internet, barely any sports coverage...at most it'd be nice to see music in its pìnacle in the 70s and hear Floyd or Zep's album just as they come out, but that's the only benefit I can think of...so doubt it.

Except maybe if you think about it in the 60s and 70s there was no AIDS so maybe I could go and fuck every hot gay in the planet without issue. Razz
zex
zex
Admin

https://southsky.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  damkira Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:44 pm

zex wrote:Doubt I'd do it, before it was boring-er than today, with no videogames, no internet, barely any sports coverage...at most it'd be nice to see music in its pìnacle in the 70s and hear Floyd or Zep's album just as they come out, but that's the only benefit I can think of...so doubt it.

Except maybe if you think about it in the 60s and 70s there was no AIDS so maybe I could go and fuck every hot gay in the planet without issue. Razz

Well I definitely agree with you on the music.. but games were exciting for them back then probably.. because they didn't know any better. To go back in time and play Atari 2600 or something would really suck for us.
damkira
damkira
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Avi Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:46 pm

The 80's

I want to go to the decade I was born. Simply out of curiosity of what was going on when I was a baby.
Avi
Avi
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down