The South Side of the Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who would you vote for?

2 posters

Go down

Who would you vote for?

Who would you vote for?  I_vote_lcap64%Who would you vote for?  I_vote_rcap 64% 
[ 9 ]
Who would you vote for?  I_vote_lcap7%Who would you vote for?  I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
Who would you vote for?  I_vote_lcap7%Who would you vote for?  I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
Who would you vote for?  I_vote_lcap21%Who would you vote for?  I_vote_rcap 21% 
[ 3 ]
Who would you vote for?  I_vote_lcap0%Who would you vote for?  I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 14

Who would you vote for?  Empty Who would you vote for?

Post  Mako Tue May 29, 2012 12:19 am

With Newt Gingrich gone that leaves 2 more republican candidates left competing for the right to compete against Obama. If you watch the main stream news you might think there is only one person left (Mitt Romney), but Ron Paul is racking up those delegates and has a good shot at winning as well. We also have Gary Johnson who might draw away some votes of the other two, running for Libertarian. The big question is, out of these four, who would you vote for. If you are not from the US feel free to vote for who you think would be the best choice anyway, and if you already voted here in the state primary/ caucus then just let us know who you voted for. If you chose "other", please post who your preferred choice would be.

Feel free to discuss other aspects of the campaign in this thread as well. Just remember to respect others' opinions and views.
Mako
Mako
Admin

Back to top Go down

Who would you vote for?  Empty Re: Who would you vote for?

Post  damkira Wed May 30, 2012 12:13 pm

Ron Paul has pretty much suspended his campaign and Mitt Romney has clinched the Republican nomination.. Paul has said many times he won't run as a third party candidate and Gary Johnson is the Libertarian nominee anyway. Your best option would be Johnson, who actually seems pretty reasonable (and was thus ignored when he ran as a Republican.) A good portion of the electorate is Libertarian so hopefully they will become more popular.

As for me, Obama.
damkira
damkira
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum