The South Side of the Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are(were) your Halloween plans?

+4
damkira
zex
c0n3j0
KingFate
8 posters

Go down

What are(were) your Halloween plans? Empty What are(were) your Halloween plans?

Post  KingFate Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:01 am

As for me I am just going to see what happens today kinda all up in the air at the moment.
KingFate
KingFate
User

Back to top Go down

What are(were) your Halloween plans? Empty Re: What are(were) your Halloween plans?

Post  c0n3j0 Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:54 am

Chewbacca!

Good customs too expensive, cheap customs too sucky.

So I didn't do it.
c0n3j0
c0n3j0
Veteran

Back to top Go down

What are(were) your Halloween plans? Empty Re: What are(were) your Halloween plans?

Post  zex Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:06 am

That is today, right? Spend all day playing videogames crying because there's no football today Sad

I miss my football Sad
zex
zex
Admin

https://southsky.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  damkira Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:20 pm

KingFate wrote:As for me I am just going to see what happens today kinda all up in the air at the moment.

Working all night.. but I did just stock up on full size candy bars and such to give out to kids tonight.
damkira
damkira
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Snesboy Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:26 pm

Doing nothing. Same as always. I will probably play Half-Life 2: Episode 1.
Snesboy
Snesboy
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonix Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:48 am

Nothing really happened. I met some middle school friends. Thats about it.
Sonix
Sonix
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  c0n3j0 Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:28 am

I went to watch Saw 3D!

It was all right
c0n3j0
c0n3j0
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Snesboy Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:38 pm

I sat at home and played StarCraft with my brother.

Then I went to a party. Then to mcdonalds then to my friends house and we watched "Godzilla vs. Mothra"

Then I went home and crashed.
Snesboy
Snesboy
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Johann Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:02 pm

Not much. Went to a really lame party with some friends. Met some ridiculously hot underaged girls. They were really into me for some reason. Said I reminded them of "Kentaro" from Love Hina. I didn't know who that was and don't care to find out cuz "Love Hina" sounds Hentaish. Got drunk and went home.
Kids these days are growing up too fast. The girls were 15 to 17 years old. They kept calling me "pops". I felt like the weird old guy at the party. Should teach me to stay a recluse.

Johann
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  c0n3j0 Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:36 pm

Johann wrote:Not much. Went to a really lame party with some friends. Met some ridiculously hot underaged girls. They were really into me for some reason. Said I reminded them of "Kentaro" from Love Hina. I didn't know who that was and don't care to find out cuz "Love Hina" sounds Hentaish. Got drunk and went home.
Kids these days are growing up too fast. The girls were 15 to 17 years old. They kept calling me "pops". I felt like the weird old guy at the party. Should teach me to stay a recluse.

Can I call you pops now? Razz
c0n3j0
c0n3j0
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Johann Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:52 pm

c0n3j0 wrote:
Johann wrote:Not much. Went to a really lame party with some friends. Met some ridiculously hot underaged girls. They were really into me for some reason. Said I reminded them of "Kentaro" from Love Hina. I didn't know who that was and don't care to find out cuz "Love Hina" sounds Hentaish. Got drunk and went home.

You certainly may not! I'm 22!

Johann
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  c0n3j0 Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:10 pm

Johann wrote:
c0n3j0 wrote:

That's the new 82!
c0n3j0
c0n3j0
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  zex Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:39 pm

c0n3j0 wrote:
Johann wrote:
c0n3j0 wrote:

That's the new 82!

So you're 75 then? Razz
zex
zex
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  c0n3j0 Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:40 pm

zex wrote:
c0n3j0 wrote:
Johann wrote:
c0n3j0 wrote:

That's the new 82!

So you're 75 then? Razz

You're just senile.
c0n3j0
c0n3j0
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  zex Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:15 pm

c0n3j0 wrote:

You're just senile.

So you don't deny it then...
zex
zex
Admin

Back to top Go down

What are(were) your Halloween plans? Empty Party no go but heroin I know

Post  Wessle Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:32 am

Supposed to go to an awesome party but was invited late and too many people came so I ended up purchasing and smoking a half gram of black tar heroin for 30$. Good ol night for Good ol Wessle.
Wessle
Wessle
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum