Europa Universalis III

Go down

Europa Universalis III

Post  Sonix on Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:56 am

I've tried this game twice before diving into it for real. First time, I picked Novgorod and attacked a neighbouring faction (I just came off from Total War games) and all my neighbours started attacking me, so I stopped playing. The second time, I tried with some native americans and realized I couldn't colonize so gave up. Then a long time after, I was reading about it on vaious forums (most notably their own) and I got motivated to give it another try. I have been playing it since then (about a week now).

I'm already playing with a friend of mine, we are Castille/France and just started recently. We played Bohemia/Poland before but I got owned by (HRE Emperor) Austria and its allies. That and some revolts and I lost half the provinces. So we went anew.

Anyone up for some multiplayer? zex? I know you play(ed?) this.

Sonix
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Europa Universalis III

Post  zex on Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:09 pm

Well, I did play it, though haven't in a very long time. Doubtful I can play since I have very little time, but if a lot of people here want to...

You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to, so when they turn their backs on you, you'll get the chance to put the knife in...
Pink Floyd - Dogs
zex
Admin

View user profile http://southsky.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum