Will you get the 3DS on day one?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Will you get the 3DS on day one?

25% 25% 
[ 2 ]
13% 13% 
[ 1 ]
13% 13% 
[ 1 ]
25% 25% 
[ 2 ]
24% 24% 
[ 2 ]
 
Total Votes : 8

Will you get the 3DS on day one?

Post  Mako on Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:48 pm

We know the 3DS will launch in the U.S. on March 27 for $249.99 and in Europe on March 25 with a price that is up to the retailers to decide. So, when will you get one?

Edit: Don't know why it puts a quotation mark instead of a apostrophe in the poll... >_<

_________________
avatar
Mako
Admin

Age : 26
Posts : 30
Points : 3071
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-10-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Will you get the 3DS on day one?

Post  Sonix on Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:07 am

Most definitely not.

I'll get it when its cheap, has good games, and when I can play games for free on it (hint hint).
avatar
Sonix
Admin

Posts : 65
Points : 3237
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Will you get the 3DS on day one?

Post  zex on Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:27 am

Sonix wrote:Most definitely not.

I'll get it when its cheap, has good games, and when I can play games for free on it (hint hint).

PC emu? Wink

_________________




You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to, so when they turn their backs on you, you'll get the chance to put the knife in...
Pink Floyd - Dogs
avatar
zex
Admin

Age : 29
Location : Argentina
Posts : 117
Points : 3438
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-10-06

View user profile http://southsky.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Will you get the 3DS on day one?

Post  Sonix on Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:02 am

zex wrote:
Sonix wrote:Most definitely not.

I'll get it when its cheap, has good games, and when I can play games for free on it (hint hint).

PC emu? Wink

Seeing as how the only cool part of 3DS is the 3D itself, I'd probably buy some cheap used older model like I did with PSP(1000) and DS Lite(when DSi was out).

Besides, I never liked emulating handheld games. As in matter of fact, I don't know if I ever finished one on my PC.

Especially now that I have a new PC, too many PC games to play when I'm on it. I mainly play portables in my bed, before going to sleep. Very rarely do I pick up a handheld otherwise.


Last edited by Sonix on Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Sonix
Admin

Posts : 65
Points : 3237
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Will you get the 3DS on day one?

Post  damkira on Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:05 am

Most definitely.. I've been looking forward to it for a while and already have mine reserved... March 27th cant come fast enough..
avatar
damkira
Admin

Location : Florida
Posts : 151
Points : 3711
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-10-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Will you get the 3DS on day one?

Post  zex on Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:54 am

Sonix wrote:
zex wrote:
Sonix wrote:Most definitely not.

I'll get it when its cheap, has good games, and when I can play games for free on it (hint hint).

PC emu? Wink

Seeing as how the only cool part of 3DS is the 3D itself, I'd probably buy some cheap used older model like I did with PSP(1000) and DS Lite(when DSi was out).

Besides, I never liked emulating handheld games. As in matter of fact, I don't know if I ever finished one on my PC.

Especially now that I have a new PC, too many PC games to play when I'm on it. I mainly play portables in my bed, before going to sleep. Very rarely do I pick up a handheld otherwise.

Oh, come on, you must've finished an old Pokemon...pokemon was MADE to be emulated

_________________




You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to, so when they turn their backs on you, you'll get the chance to put the knife in...
Pink Floyd - Dogs
avatar
zex
Admin

Age : 29
Location : Argentina
Posts : 117
Points : 3438
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-10-06

View user profile http://southsky.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Will you get the 3DS on day one?

Post  Sonix on Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:16 pm

zex wrote:
Sonix wrote:
zex wrote:
Sonix wrote:Most definitely not.

I'll get it when its cheap, has good games, and when I can play games for free on it (hint hint).

PC emu? Wink

Seeing as how the only cool part of 3DS is the 3D itself, I'd probably buy some cheap used older model like I did with PSP(1000) and DS Lite(when DSi was out).

Besides, I never liked emulating handheld games. As in matter of fact, I don't know if I ever finished one on my PC.

Especially now that I have a new PC, too many PC games to play when I'm on it. I mainly play portables in my bed, before going to sleep. Very rarely do I pick up a handheld otherwise.

Oh, come on, you must've finished an old Pokemon...pokemon was MADE to be emulated

Nope. Played them on my original GB, GBC, PSP and now phone. The furthest I got in Pokemon on PC was when I was doing the NS run.
avatar
Sonix
Admin

Posts : 65
Points : 3237
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Will you get the 3DS on day one?

Post  Snesboy on Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:51 pm

No way. I'm not paying more than 150 dollars for a handheld.
avatar
Snesboy
Veteran

Posts : 118
Points : 3546
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-10-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Will you get the 3DS on day one?

Post  Love on Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:52 pm

No because I'm poor, not because I don't think its worth it.
avatar
Love
Noob

Age : 26
Posts : 18
Points : 3004
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-10-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Will you get the 3DS on day one?

Post  zex on Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:21 pm

Love wrote:No because I'm poor, not because I don't think its worth it.

Don't worry, it' isn't anyway Razz

_________________




You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to, so when they turn their backs on you, you'll get the chance to put the knife in...
Pink Floyd - Dogs
avatar
zex
Admin

Age : 29
Location : Argentina
Posts : 117
Points : 3438
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-10-06

View user profile http://southsky.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Will you get the 3DS on day one?

Post  Xen on Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:03 am

NFW
No fucking way, that is. Same for the new PSP.
avatar
Xen
User

Posts : 36
Points : 3054
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-11-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Will you get the 3DS on day one?

Post  damkira on Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:31 pm

Love wrote:No because I'm poor, not because I don't think its worth it.

Donate plasma. Do it every day until you have $250 saved up.. it will totally be worth it!
avatar
damkira
Admin

Location : Florida
Posts : 151
Points : 3711
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-10-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Will you get the 3DS on day one?

Post  Love on Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:42 pm

damkira wrote:
Love wrote:No because I'm poor, not because I don't think its worth it.

Donate plasma. Do it every day until you have $250 saved up.. it will totally be worth it!

Plasma? The hell...you blood or semen?
avatar
Love
Noob

Age : 26
Posts : 18
Points : 3004
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-10-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Will you get the 3DS on day one?

Post  zex on Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:57 pm

damkira wrote:
Love wrote:No because I'm poor, not because I don't think its worth it.

Donate plasma. Do it every day until you have $250 saved up.. it will totally be worth it!

Don't you have to have some space between blood donations? You'd run out of it quickly

_________________




You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to, so when they turn their backs on you, you'll get the chance to put the knife in...
Pink Floyd - Dogs
avatar
zex
Admin

Age : 29
Location : Argentina
Posts : 117
Points : 3438
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-10-06

View user profile http://southsky.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Will you get the 3DS on day one?

Post  Xen on Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:48 am

Love wrote:
damkira wrote:
Love wrote:No because I'm poor, not because I don't think its worth it.

Donate plasma. Do it every day until you have $250 saved up.. it will totally be worth it!

Plasma? The hell...you blood or semen?
Plasma is a key liquid in the blood and the lymphatic system, so... his blood.
avatar
Xen
User

Posts : 36
Points : 3054
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-11-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Will you get the 3DS on day one?

Post  damkira on Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:20 am

Love wrote:
damkira wrote:
Love wrote:No because I'm poor, not because I don't think its worth it.

Donate plasma. Do it every day until you have $250 saved up.. it will totally be worth it!

Plasma? The hell...you blood or semen?

If you can find a place to donate semen to then do that.. I think they pay a lot better plus there are no needles involved.
avatar
damkira
Admin

Location : Florida
Posts : 151
Points : 3711
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-10-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Will you get the 3DS on day one?

Post  zex on Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:11 pm

damkira wrote:
Love wrote:
damkira wrote:
Love wrote:No because I'm poor, not because I don't think its worth it.

Donate plasma. Do it every day until you have $250 saved up.. it will totally be worth it!

Plasma? The hell...you blood or semen?

If you can find a place to donate semen to then do that.. I think they pay a lot better plus there are no needles involved.

Why would anyone pay for semen...it's not like it's exactly hard to get or super needed. There's simply no market...

_________________




You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to, so when they turn their backs on you, you'll get the chance to put the knife in...
Pink Floyd - Dogs
avatar
zex
Admin

Age : 29
Location : Argentina
Posts : 117
Points : 3438
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-10-06

View user profile http://southsky.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Will you get the 3DS on day one?

Post  c0n3j0 on Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:37 am

zex wrote:
damkira wrote:
Love wrote:
damkira wrote:
Love wrote:No because I'm poor, not because I don't think its worth it.

Donate plasma. Do it every day until you have $250 saved up.. it will totally be worth it!

Plasma? The hell...you blood or semen?

If you can find a place to donate semen to then do that.. I think they pay a lot better plus there are no needles involved.

Why would anyone pay for semen...it's not like it's exactly hard to get or super needed. There's simply no market...

Maybe.... semen from healthy people?
avatar
c0n3j0
Veteran

Posts : 194
Points : 3875
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2010-10-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Will you get the 3DS on day one?

Post  c0n3j0 on Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:37 am

Anyways, not in a while.
avatar
c0n3j0
Veteran

Posts : 194
Points : 3875
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2010-10-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Will you get the 3DS on day one?

Post  zex on Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:20 am

c0n3j0 wrote:
zex wrote:
damkira wrote:
Love wrote:
damkira wrote:
Love wrote:No because I'm poor, not because I don't think its worth it.

Donate plasma. Do it every day until you have $250 saved up.. it will totally be worth it!

Plasma? The hell...you blood or semen?

If you can find a place to donate semen to then do that.. I think they pay a lot better plus there are no needles involved.

Why would anyone pay for semen...it's not like it's exactly hard to get or super needed. There's simply no market...

Maybe.... semen from healthy people?

All semen from non-infertile non-sick people is basically the same. Unless you're really into eugenics and want a kid with blue eyes and blond hair (that you may not even get)

_________________




You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to, so when they turn their backs on you, you'll get the chance to put the knife in...
Pink Floyd - Dogs
avatar
zex
Admin

Age : 29
Location : Argentina
Posts : 117
Points : 3438
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-10-06

View user profile http://southsky.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Will you get the 3DS on day one?

Post  Love on Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:04 pm

zex wrote:
damkira wrote:
Love wrote:
damkira wrote:
Love wrote:No because I'm poor, not because I don't think its worth it.

Donate plasma. Do it every day until you have $250 saved up.. it will totally be worth it!

Plasma? The hell...you blood or semen?

If you can find a place to donate semen to then do that.. I think they pay a lot better plus there are no needles involved.

Why would anyone pay for semen...it's not like it's exactly hard to get or super needed. There's simply no market...

Lol. Dude there are sperm banks here. There is a market. Women who want a child but don't want a man, woman who can't have babies, etc.
avatar
Love
Noob

Age : 26
Posts : 18
Points : 3004
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-10-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Will you get the 3DS on day one?

Post  zex on Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:50 pm

Love wrote:
zex wrote:
damkira wrote:
Love wrote:
damkira wrote:
Love wrote:No because I'm poor, not because I don't think its worth it.

Donate plasma. Do it every day until you have $250 saved up.. it will totally be worth it!

Plasma? The hell...you blood or semen?

If you can find a place to donate semen to then do that.. I think they pay a lot better plus there are no needles involved.

Why would anyone pay for semen...it's not like it's exactly hard to get or super needed. There's simply no market...

Lol. Dude there are sperm banks here. There is a market. Women who want a child but don't want a man, woman who can't have babies, etc.

I know some people could need semen...doesn't mean they'd pay you for it, the demand is very low and the supply is enormous...not exactly a lucrative business for "donors"

_________________




You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to, so when they turn their backs on you, you'll get the chance to put the knife in...
Pink Floyd - Dogs
avatar
zex
Admin

Age : 29
Location : Argentina
Posts : 117
Points : 3438
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-10-06

View user profile http://southsky.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Will you get the 3DS on day one?

Post  Love on Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:21 pm

zex wrote:

I know some people could need semen...doesn't mean they'd pay you for it, the demand is very low and the supply is enormous...not exactly a lucrative business for "donors"

*sigh* Yes they will. Thats the whole point of a sperm bank. You donate sperm you get quick cash.
avatar
Love
Noob

Age : 26
Posts : 18
Points : 3004
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-10-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Will you get the 3DS on day one?

Post  zex on Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:38 am

Love wrote:
zex wrote:

I know some people could need semen...doesn't mean they'd pay you for it, the demand is very low and the supply is enormous...not exactly a lucrative business for "donors"

*sigh* Yes they will. Thats the whole point of a sperm bank. You donate sperm you get quick cash.

Well, if I was infertile, straight and wanted a baby, I wouldn't pay for it. I'd ask any of my friends to jack off and donate the semen Razz

_________________




You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to, so when they turn their backs on you, you'll get the chance to put the knife in...
Pink Floyd - Dogs
avatar
zex
Admin

Age : 29
Location : Argentina
Posts : 117
Points : 3438
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-10-06

View user profile http://southsky.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Will you get the 3DS on day one?

Post  outlawauron on Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:20 pm

I'm not really interested in the 3DS really, and I'm certainly not going to pay $250 for it.

outlawauron
Noob

Posts : 2
Points : 2809
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Will you get the 3DS on day one?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum