Facebook

Go down

Facebook

Post  Snesboy on Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:33 am

Love it? Loathe it?

It's a pretty neat site and helps you keep track of the people you like or hate (just like myspace!) But damn, the "like" shit pisses me off to no end. I'm scrolling through the news feed and all the time I see Girl X likes [stupid bullshit that is nothing like real life] off of some website. Formerly, random users would create the like stuff and it was pretty creative but now people (girls) go and like it off of some random site. Gosh, it's annoying.

Another annoyance is "What [stupid retarded color/animal/sex position/dumbass/fucktard] are you?" Everyone seems to find new ones to fill out when I block all of them! I feel like I'm going to kill something just thinking about it.

Anyways, what do you guys think of Facebook? Has Mark Zuckerberg ushered in a new era of communications? Or has he doomed us all because he has all our private information on his servers?

avatar
Snesboy
Veteran

Posts : 118
Points : 3426
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-10-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook

Post  damkira on Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:26 am

There are some very annoying parts on facebook, but overall it is tons better than myspace. At least facebook doesn't make you listen to peoples music or sit through tons of motion gifs.
avatar
damkira
Admin

Location : Florida
Posts : 151
Points : 3591
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-10-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook

Post  Snesboy on Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:52 pm

damkira wrote:There are some very annoying parts on facebook, but overall it is tons better than myspace. At least facebook doesn't make you listen to peoples music or sit through tons of motion gifs.

Indeed, overall it's a much cleaner website and loads very quickly.
avatar
Snesboy
Veteran

Posts : 118
Points : 3426
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-10-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook

Post  c0n3j0 on Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:19 pm

Faceboook's good.

I honestly don't get the hate some people have against it.
avatar
c0n3j0
Veteran

Posts : 194
Points : 3755
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2010-10-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook

Post  Snesboy on Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:05 pm

c0n3j0 wrote:Faceboook's good.

I honestly don't get the hate some people have against it.

My little sister thinks it's perpetuating the downfall of mankind because it's making people more technological involved and not physically involved with each other or some other bs.
avatar
Snesboy
Veteran

Posts : 118
Points : 3426
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-10-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook

Post  Xen on Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:55 pm

Loathe side... mainly because it's so far off the reality curve...
avatar
Xen
User

Posts : 36
Points : 2934
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-11-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook

Post  c0n3j0 on Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:05 pm

Snesboy wrote:
c0n3j0 wrote:Faceboook's good.

I honestly don't get the hate some people have against it.

My little sister thinks it's perpetuating the downfall of mankind because it's making people more technological involved and not physically involved with each other or some other bs.

It's Wall-E all over again! Razz
avatar
c0n3j0
Veteran

Posts : 194
Points : 3755
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2010-10-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook

Post  Snesboy on Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:00 pm

c0n3j0 wrote:
Snesboy wrote:
c0n3j0 wrote:Faceboook's good.

I honestly don't get the hate some people have against it.

My little sister thinks it's perpetuating the downfall of mankind because it's making people more technological involved and not physically involved with each other or some other bs.

It's Wall-E all over again! Razz

Wall-E was different. Walmart just took over the world and did everything for people while they cleaned up the mess they made which they abandoned as the robots all became self aware or some shit.
avatar
Snesboy
Veteran

Posts : 118
Points : 3426
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-10-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook

Post  GodOfWar_3ever on Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:26 am

I agree that some apps are incredibly annoying...but it does have its positives too.

Especially when you want to stalk some chick before raping dating her.... Twisted Evil
avatar
GodOfWar_3ever
User

Posts : 20
Points : 2864
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook

Post  Snesboy on Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:20 pm

GodOfWar_3ever wrote:I agree that some apps are incredibly annoying...but it does have its positives too.

Especially when you want to stalk some chick before raping dating her.... Twisted Evil

That is just horrible.
avatar
Snesboy
Veteran

Posts : 118
Points : 3426
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-10-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook

Post  damkira on Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:35 pm

Snesboy wrote:
GodOfWar_3ever wrote:I agree that some apps are incredibly annoying...but it does have its positives too.

Especially when you want to stalk some chick before raping dating her.... Twisted Evil

That is just horrible.

Sometimes it sucks being an admin on a site that doesn't have any rules.
avatar
damkira
Admin

Location : Florida
Posts : 151
Points : 3591
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-10-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook

Post  zex on Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:08 pm

damkira wrote:
Snesboy wrote:
GodOfWar_3ever wrote:I agree that some apps are incredibly annoying...but it does have its positives too.

Especially when you want to stalk some chick before raping dating her.... Twisted Evil

That is just horrible.

Sometimes it sucks being an admin on a site that doesn't have any rules.

Why? You can ban for reasons like "It's fucking 4 AM and I wanna ban someone and you were the first one I found to ban"

_________________




You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to, so when they turn their backs on you, you'll get the chance to put the knife in...
Pink Floyd - Dogs
avatar
zex
Admin

Age : 29
Location : Argentina
Posts : 117
Points : 3318
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-10-06

View user profile http://southsky.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook

Post  Snesboy on Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:32 am

zex wrote:
damkira wrote:
Snesboy wrote:
GodOfWar_3ever wrote:I agree that some apps are incredibly annoying...but it does have its positives too.

Especially when you want to stalk some chick before raping dating her.... Twisted Evil

That is just horrible.

Sometimes it sucks being an admin on a site that doesn't have any rules.

Why? You can ban for reasons like "It's fucking 4 AM and I wanna ban someone and you were the first one I found to ban"

Don't ban me please. I need a forum to post on.
avatar
Snesboy
Veteran

Posts : 118
Points : 3426
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-10-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook

Post  zex on Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:13 am

Snesboy wrote:
zex wrote:
damkira wrote:
Snesboy wrote:
GodOfWar_3ever wrote:I agree that some apps are incredibly annoying...but it does have its positives too.

Especially when you want to stalk some chick before raping dating her.... Twisted Evil

That is just horrible.

Sometimes it sucks being an admin on a site that doesn't have any rules.

Why? You can ban for reasons like "It's fucking 4 AM and I wanna ban someone and you were the first one I found to ban"

Don't ban me please. I need a forum to post on.

Immunity can easily be gotten in exchange for some sexual favors

_________________




You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to, so when they turn their backs on you, you'll get the chance to put the knife in...
Pink Floyd - Dogs
avatar
zex
Admin

Age : 29
Location : Argentina
Posts : 117
Points : 3318
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-10-06

View user profile http://southsky.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook

Post  Sonix on Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:27 am

zex wrote:
Snesboy wrote:
zex wrote:
damkira wrote:
Snesboy wrote:
GodOfWar_3ever wrote:I agree that some apps are incredibly annoying...but it does have its positives too.

Especially when you want to stalk some chick before raping dating her.... Twisted Evil

That is just horrible.

Sometimes it sucks being an admin on a site that doesn't have any rules.

Why? You can ban for reasons like "It's fucking 4 AM and I wanna ban someone and you were the first one I found to ban"

Don't ban me please. I need a forum to post on.

Immunity can easily be gotten in exchange for some sexual favors

Or money Wink
avatar
Sonix
Admin

Posts : 65
Points : 3117
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook

Post  Xen on Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:27 pm

Sonix wrote:
zex wrote:
Snesboy wrote:
zex wrote:
damkira wrote:
Snesboy wrote:
GodOfWar_3ever wrote:I agree that some apps are incredibly annoying...but it does have its positives too.

Especially when you want to stalk some chick before raping dating her.... Twisted Evil

That is just horrible.

Sometimes it sucks being an admin on a site that doesn't have any rules.

Why? You can ban for reasons like "It's fucking 4 AM and I wanna ban someone and you were the first one I found to ban"

Don't ban me please. I need a forum to post on.

Immunity can easily be gotten in exchange for some sexual favors

Or money Wink
Wow, a nympho and a politician on my forums!
avatar
Xen
User

Posts : 36
Points : 2934
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-11-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook

Post  Snesboy on Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:27 am

Xen wrote:
Sonix wrote:
zex wrote:
Snesboy wrote:
zex wrote:
damkira wrote:
Snesboy wrote:
GodOfWar_3ever wrote:I agree that some apps are incredibly annoying...but it does have its positives too.

Especially when you want to stalk some chick before raping dating her.... Twisted Evil

That is just horrible.

Sometimes it sucks being an admin on a site that doesn't have any rules.

Why? You can ban for reasons like "It's fucking 4 AM and I wanna ban someone and you were the first one I found to ban"

Don't ban me please. I need a forum to post on.

Immunity can easily be gotten in exchange for some sexual favors

Or money Wink
Wow, a nympho and a politician on my forums!

Your forums?
avatar
Snesboy
Veteran

Posts : 118
Points : 3426
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-10-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook

Post  zex on Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:08 am

Snesboy wrote:
Xen wrote:
Sonix wrote:
zex wrote:
Snesboy wrote:
zex wrote:
damkira wrote:
Snesboy wrote:
GodOfWar_3ever wrote:I agree that some apps are incredibly annoying...but it does have its positives too.

Especially when you want to stalk some chick before raping dating her.... Twisted Evil

That is just horrible.

Sometimes it sucks being an admin on a site that doesn't have any rules.

Why? You can ban for reasons like "It's fucking 4 AM and I wanna ban someone and you were the first one I found to ban"

Don't ban me please. I need a forum to post on.

Immunity can easily be gotten in exchange for some sexual favors

Or money Wink
Wow, a nympho and a politician on my forums!

Your forums?

Shit, I posted that with my other account -_-

_________________




You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to, so when they turn their backs on you, you'll get the chance to put the knife in...
Pink Floyd - Dogs
avatar
zex
Admin

Age : 29
Location : Argentina
Posts : 117
Points : 3318
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-10-06

View user profile http://southsky.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook

Post  KingFate on Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:06 pm

zex wrote:
Snesboy wrote:
Xen wrote:
Sonix wrote:
zex wrote:
Snesboy wrote:
zex wrote:
damkira wrote:
Snesboy wrote:
GodOfWar_3ever wrote:I agree that some apps are incredibly annoying...but it does have its positives too.

Especially when you want to stalk some chick before raping dating her.... Twisted Evil

That is just horrible.

Sometimes it sucks being an admin on a site that doesn't have any rules.

Why? You can ban for reasons like "It's fucking 4 AM and I wanna ban someone and you were the first one I found to ban"

Don't ban me please. I need a forum to post on.

Immunity can easily be gotten in exchange for some sexual favors

Or money Wink
Wow, a nympho and a politician on my forums!

Your forums?

Shit, I posted that with my other account -_-

Wait what?
avatar
KingFate
User

Age : 26
Posts : 98
Points : 3264
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook

Post  damkira on Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:11 pm

So Zex and Xen are the same person? I kind of figured since their names are so similar..
avatar
damkira
Admin

Location : Florida
Posts : 151
Points : 3591
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-10-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook

Post  KingFate on Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:38 pm

damkira wrote:So Zex and Xen are the same person? I kind of figured since their names are so similar..

You know I was always suspicious about that. =P
avatar
KingFate
User

Age : 26
Posts : 98
Points : 3264
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook

Post  c0n3j0 on Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:39 pm

I don't trust anything anymore. pale
avatar
c0n3j0
Veteran

Posts : 194
Points : 3755
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2010-10-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum